Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter Time in Provo Canyon

Katie and John on Christmas day 2008 Papa Skips Home
We just finished our walkway on Christmas night after returning from Salt Lake.
This is the snow on our porch roof the windows you see are on the second floor I decided to remove the snow off the roof as it was building up as it slides off the the main roof to the porch roof.

This shot was taken from inside our bathroom window as I am on the roof of our porch you can see our shed in the background, oh and yes I did jump of the roof when I was done.

4 comments:

morgan and ashley boyack said...

Holy smokes!!! THat is intense snow...I bet your muscles have been growing this winter.
Welove you and miss you.
Love ashley

Darcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John & Katie said...

Ashley, yes, mine and John's muscles have grown, especially when John is away, and I am shoveling. We have a neighbor who gets in his bobcat and has shoveled us out on more than one occasion. What great neighbors we have to look out for us. And what a blessing to be able to work and exercise our muscles! I am so grateful! We miss all of you and hope to see you soon! When are you coming up next? You told me, but I forgot.

John & Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.