Monday, August 25, 2008

Provo


So we have moved in case you didn't know. John recieved a coaching position to coach for the Cougars! So we are back in Utah, closer to family, and enjoying the advantages the canyon has to share. IT IS GORGEOUS- a little piece of heaven if you ask me. Here is John's new chic pic. We are right next to the river. John has been fishing many a time. John also has a fly engraved on his ring- that is how big of a fisherman he is. He is quite a gentle fisherman, 98% of the time, he is throwing the fishes back into the water. Above is a creek John and I went fishing in earlier this year. He swore me to secrecy, so I cannot tell you where this is. More to come later. . .

3 comments:

morgan and ashley boyack said...

Beautiful picture katie!! i am so happy for you and John. I hope provo gives you tons of opportunities!!! love you ashley

Jen said...

We are so glad you guys are closer now. We still have to come see your new place! What a gorgeous picture!

Explore & Grow said...

I love Provo canyon! It is so peaceful!